Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du Forum
Réseaux et Télécommunications
Forum de l'alliance R&T

Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wordpress Facebook Like Plugin Widget ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du Forum -> La Place Du Commerce -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karltekal

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wordpress Facebook Like Plugin Widget Répondre en citant

Wordpress Facebook Like Plugin Widget
> DOWNLOAD

Why should you choose Facebook Page Like Widget from the many other plugins? Light weight & easy to configure Add application id from your created facebook application (Or you may use default application id), add it into widget & also URL of your Facebook page. Automatically include Open Graph Meta Tags. Read more Changelog 0.2 Some minor changes 0.1 Initial version Read more Meta Version: 0.21 Last updated: 7 ago Active installations: 1,000+ Requires WordPress Version:2.5 Tested up to: 3.0.5 Languages:English (US) Tags: facebookfacebook likefbfb likefblike Advanced View Ratings This plugin has not been rated yet. Version 2.2 Added support for localization (Multilanguage support)(Added .pot file) Added option to add custom css for widget Added option to select language to show your Facebook widget in any language you want. Try searching from the field above, or go to the home page. OK, if you need to style the iFrame you can target it on CSS. .. If you loved my plugin & support, please leave your review Here , so people can use it with confidence. How to add Facebook Like Box to widget First of all log into your admin panel, then go to your Appearance page from your left admin menu, then go to your Widgets page, then drop and down Widget Facebook like box widget to your sidebar and configure the like box. Code is Poetry. Version 2.3 Added options like Border, Language and custom css to shortcode function. Its so simple a caveman& wait& that was a TV commercial. Version 4.1 Now you can add individual widget into Page or Post using shortcode. Post to Cancel . Main features of Widget Facebook like box: User friendly and easy to use. .. I have created it for plugin users and it should work like a charm for you. Added placeholders in widget settings. Removed old options like show/hide border, color scheme. You just need to type your Facebook page Id in Page ID field and configure the other options and thats all. Just like on Facebook, your visitors can like and share the Page without having to leave your site) Deprecated Facebook Like Box If you still continue use Facebook Like Box, it will automatically fall back to the Page Plugin by June 23rd 2015 quoted from Facebook Developers page v2.9 02.22.2017 Tested on WordPress 4.7.2 Read more Meta Version: 2.9 Last updated: 11 months ago Active installations: 90,000+ Requires WordPress Version:2.8.6 Tested up to: 4.7.8 Tags: facebookfacebook badgefacebook buttonfacebook likefacebook like button Advanced View Ratings See all 5 stars 28 4 stars 3 3 stars 0 2 stars 2 1 star 6 Contributors sunwu2007 View moreSupport Got something to say? Need help? View support forum Donate Would you like to support the advancement of this plugin? Donate to this plugin . Spring naar de inhoud. Reviews WORKING Prixer Supports Hebrew RTL Thanks Work Perfectly bayejid00 Thanks , It is very helpful and easy to use plugin. Plugins My Favourites Beta Testing Developers Search for: Search plugins Plugin Tag: Facebook Widget Facebook (32 total ratings) Facebook Like Box plugin comes with Facebook Like Box Widget & Shortcode. Traduisez la dans votre langue Vue avance Notes Tout voir 5 toiles 131 4 toiles 5 3 toiles 1 2 toiles 2 1 toile 4 Contributeurs Milap En savoir plusSupport Erreurs rsolues ces deux derniers mois: 2 sur 2 Voir le forum de support Faire un don Souhaitez-vous soutenir lavancement de cette extension? Faire un don cette extension . Some of my widget users had same problem in past. Code Optimization. Screenshots Widget Facebook like box plugin Front-endWidget Facebook like box plugin Back-end Installation Here is the instruction: First download Widget Facebook like box plugin. Removed old options like show/hide border, color scheme. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors sunwu2007 Translate Facebook Like Box Widget into your language.Interested in development?Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS. Frequntly Asked Qustions Visit Screenshots WordPress Admin Setting for Facebook Like BoxWordPress Admin Setting for Integration to display Social Network Buttons (Default is NO)WordPress Admin Setting for Integration to display Twitter Counter & Twitter Signature (Default is NO)WordPress Front Page Display (with streams)WordPress Front Page Display (no streams)Now you can enable additional social network buttons such as Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ and it is floating on the left or right side with 6 styles for you to choose (default is set to No). Plugin Works Well omondid The plugin works great Easy to use, working great, but widget not responsive ? Patmata-i It is working great but I still have to find out why the bottom widget is not responsive when I turn an ipad between portrait and Landscape& I could not find any answer& Lire les 143 avis Contributeurs & dveloppeurs Facebook Widget est un logiciel libre. Sayful Islam 3.000+ active installations Testet med 4.8.4 Opdateret 1 r siden Facebook Like & Share Button (7 total ratings) Insert the Facebook Like and/or Send button to any post, page or template with this… Alex Moss 3.000+ active installations Testet med 4.2.18 Opdateret 3 r siden WP FB Like (1 total ratings) WP FB Like makes it easy to install Facebook Plugin Like ( automatically to every… Ferri Sutanto 2.000+ active installations Testet med 2.9.2 Opdateret 8 r siden Fix Facebook Like (1 total ratings) The Fix Facebook Like plugin fixes problems like wrong thumbnail, title, description, URL, and gives… Pritesh Gupta 1.000+ active installations Testet med 3.8.24 Opdateret 4 r siden WP Facebook Like Send & Open Graph Meta (2 total ratings) Add Facebook Like and Send buttons after each post. Code is Poetry.. If you have any questions / issues / suggestions regarding my plugin, reach me at, Gmail : cemilap.88gmail.com Blog : Skype : milapforskype Facebook : I will try my best to reply you within 1 business day. Can be positioned before or after Facebook Like Box & Facebook Like Button Installation Download facebook-like-box-widget.zip to your computer. Upload facebook-like-widget.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress There is no step 3 5a02188284
facebook online chat software for n72cute symbol status for facebookmovistar facebook y whatsapp gratishow to hack someone facebook by their emaildownload facebook messenger for micromax q50facebook video calling free downloadertesting facebook app without httpsdownload facebook pass steal v3 0 for freego chat for facebook nokia x3facebook ios sdk cannot login
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du Forum -> La Place Du Commerce -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006