Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du Forum
Réseaux et Télécommunications
Forum de l'alliance R&T

Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ Pc Suite For-Samsung%Galaxy Y?GT-S5360 Windows 7 32bit.r ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Club
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karltekal

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Pc Suite For-Samsung%Galaxy Y?GT-S5360 Windows 7 32bit.r Répondre en citant

Pc Suite For Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Windows 7 32bit.rar > urlin.us/2bb19

Close....Privacy....Policy....Privacy....Policy....I....have....read....and....agree....to....the....Samsung.com....Privacy....Policy....Tick....this....box....to....proceed....to....Samsung.comBy...ticking...this...box,...I...accept...Samsung...Service...Updates,...including...:...Samsung.com...Services...and...marketing...information,...new...product...and...service...announcements...as...well...as...special...offers,...events...and...newslettersGalaxy....Y....Broadcom....EGL....DriverSamsung....Galaxy....Y....Broadcom....EGL....Driver....Samsung....Mobile....Drivers....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....USB....Drivers....and....for....Galaxy....Y....Duos....March....13,....2013....Altaf....Ali....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....USB....Drivers....and....for....Galaxy....Y....Duos............Here....Pc....drivers....for....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....and....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....Duos....,....simply....download....and....install....it....on....your....computer,....Driver....files....are....needed....to....connect....mobile....with....pcnote....that....this....is....a....32....bit....versionDo...not...forget...to...check...with...our...site...as...often...as...possible...in...order...to...stay...updated...on...the...latest...drivers,...software...and...gamesThis....website....is....best....viewed....using....Internet....Explorer....9....,....Chrome....,....Safari....and....newer....browsersSamsung....Galaxy....S....USB....Driver....(32....bit)....1.3.450.0....Tracey....Brown....October....29,....2013....Samsung....This....is....the....popular....USB....driver....for....the....Galaxy....S....mobile....phoneAdvertisement..Description..Technical..Change..Log..Comments..Samsung..Kies..creates..a..bridge..between..your..phone..and..desktop..computer...Articles...&...News...Chart...Forum...Business...Brands...Tutorials...Other...sites...Tom's...Hardware,The...authority...on...tech...Search...Sign-in.../...Sign-up...Tags...:...Graphics...Cards...CPUs...Motherboards...Enterprise...Storage...Cases...Cooling...Apple...Notebooks...More...Automotive...Memory...Gaming...Smartphones...Tablets...Windows...8...PSUs...Android...Your...question...Get...the...answer...Tom's...Hardware>Forum>Windows...XP>Download...usb...driver...for...samsung...galaxy...y...s5360>...Download...usb...driver...for...samsung...galaxy...y...s5360...Tags:...Drivers...Download...USB...Samsung...Windows...XP...Last...response:...17...March...2016...14:44...in...Windows...XP...Share...vishal44...28...August...2012...22:23:56...as...i...want...to...download...driver...usb...for...galaxy...y...s5360...More...about...:...pc...suite...for...samsung...galaxy...y...GT-S5360...windows...7...32bit.rar...Reply...to...vishal44...WyomingKnott...a...b......Driver...a...b......Samsung...29...August...2012...00:15:04...So...go...the...the...Samsung...site,...find...the...Galaxy...Y...s5360,...and...look...for...the...driversDo....not....forget....to....check....with....our....site....as....often....as....possible....in....order....to....stay....updated....on....the....latest....drivers,....software....and....gamesDrivers....are....for....Galaxy....S,....SII,....SIII....and....ALL....other....SAMSUNG....Android....PhonesAll...rights...reservedA....triband....GSM/GPRS....phone....with....1.3....megapixel....camera,....it....also....has....80MB....of....memory....for....music,....images....and....video....and....4MB....for....Java....applicationsDownloads...&...Manuals...Manuals...User...Manual...5.66...MB,...pdf,...ENGLISH(Europe)...MoreLess28...Jan,...2013...User...Manual...5.27...MB,...pdf,...ENGLISH(T-Mobile)...MoreLess28...Jan,...2013...Software...SAMSUNG...Kies,PC...Sync...Win...XP/Vista/Windows...7,...66.33...MB,...exe,...MULTI...LANGUAGE...MoreLessVersion...:...2.5.3.1304314129...Apr,...2013...Useful...Software...Live...Chat...with...Samsung...One-to-one...support...with...one...of...our...helpful...advisors...for...smartphones,...tablets...&...wearablesOK...Layer...Popup...Close...Remove...a...Product...Are...you...sure...you...want...to...remove...this...item?...MOVE...TO...WISH...LIST...DELETE...Layer...Popup...Close...OK...Layer...Popup...Close...Product...Open...sub...menu...Samsung.com...Shop...Back...to...Top...Mobile...Devices...Open...sub...menu...Galaxy...S7...Smartphones...Tablets...Windows...Tablets...Wearables...Other...Phones...Accessories...Explore...Mobile...Devices...TV.../...Audio.../...Video...Open...sub...menu...Televisions...Audio...&...Video...Accessories...Serif...TV...Explore...TV.../...Audio.../...Video...Cameras...Open...sub...menu...Cameras...Lenses...Accessories...IT...Open...sub...menu...Monitor...Printers...&...Multifunction...Home...Appliances...Open...sub...menu...Refrigerators...Laundry...Cooking...Appliances...Dishwashers...Vacuum...Cleaners...Residential...Heating...Systems...Explore...Home...Appliances...Chef...Collection...Memory.../...Storage...Open...sub...menu...SSD...Memory...Cards...USB...Flash...Drives...Smart...Home...Open...sub...menu...Kit...Hub...Sensors...&...Plug...About...SmartThings...Apps...Open...sub...menu...Smart...TV...Apps...Find...My...Mobile...Galaxy...Apps...Theme...Service...Smart...Switch...SideSync...Smart...Home...Others...Open...sub...menu...Support...News...Discover...Accessibility...Help...Shopping...FAQ...Search...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...About...Us...News...Contact...Us...Terms...&...Conditions...of...Sale...Privacy...Legal...Sitemap...UK/English...Copyright...1995-2016...SAMSUNG...All...Rights...ReservedHome....About....Privacy....Policy....Disclaimer....Submit....a....Guest....Post....Advertise....With....Us....Work....With....Us....Contact....Us....Tips....&....Tricks....How....To....Windows....Tutorials....Mobile....Tutorials....Reviews....Downloads....Blogging....Tips....Errors....FIXED....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....S5360....PC....Suite....FREE....Download........Kies....Setup....10....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....is....one....of....the....Most....Popular....Budget....Android....Smartphone....available....for....just....Rs....5500....Only.Samsung....Galaxy....Y....houses....a....Powerful....832....MHz....Processor....that....allows....an....amazing....smooth....experience....while....running....any....android....apps....and....even....allowing....to....use....more....than....one....app....at....the....same....time....without....any....problem.Samsung....Y....Comes....with....Android....v2.3....(Gingerbread)....OS.How....to....Play....Android....Games....on....PC....Though....the....screen....resolution....is....poor....only....320....x....240....Pixels....but....good....enough....according....to....its....cheap....price....and....its....Performance.Samsung....Galaxy....Y....PC....Suite....Free....Download....from....the....Download....link....given....in....the....Description....belowHow...to...install:...1.uninstall...previous...drivers...(control...panel)...2.reboot...3.install...new...drivers...4.reboot!!...5.plug...in...your...device...and...have...fun!...Supported...With...PC...Windows...Windows...XP.../...Windows...Vista.../...Windows...XP...X64...Bit.../...Windows...Vista...64...Bit.../...Windows...7.../...Windows...7...x64...Bit...Download14849...downloads...Linked...samsungusbdriverformobilephones...(126),...samsungusbdriverformobilephones...exe...(49),...yhs-004...(35),...SAMSUNG...USB...Drivers...for...Mobile...Phones...(x86...&...x64)...v1...5...29...0...(27),...kies...offline...setup...(21),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhonesv1...5...33...0...exe...(20),...add...comment...g2...0:...unpossible!...first...previous...(18),...samsung...usb...drivers...for...win...8...1...(14),...samsungusbdriverformobilephonesv1...5...29...0...exe......(13),...samsung...usb...driver...for...mobile...phones...download...(11),...samsung...usb...driver...for...mobile...phones...v1...5...27...0...exe...(11),...samsung...usb...driver...for...mobile...(11),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhonesv1...5...29...0...exe...(11),...samsungusbdriverformobilephones...15180...exe...(10),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverMobilePhones1...5...18...0DownloadMobileUSBDrivers...(8),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhonesv1...5...16...0...rar...(7),...Drivers/Samsung/SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones...exe...(7),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones1518...exe...(7),...Samsungusbdriverv1...5...16...exe...(6),...archive1...5...27...0...rar...(5),...SAMSUNG...USB...Drivers...for...Mobile...Phones...(x86...&...x64)...v1...5...33...0...(5),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones...ex...(5),...SamsungUSBDriverforMobilePhonesv1490...exe...(4),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones1...4...8...0...exe...(4),...samsungusbdriverformobilephonesv1...5...25...0-retail...rar...(4),...samsungusbdriverformobilephonesv1...5...9...0...(4),...samsung...usb...driver...for...mobile...phones...v1...5...22...(4),...samsung...usb...mobile...(4),...exe1...5...27...0...rar...(4),...SAMSUNGACCLAIMUSBDriverforMobilePhones...exe...(4),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhonesv1...5...42...0...exe...(4),...SAMSUNG...USB...Driver...for...Mobile...Phones...v1...5...29...0...exe...(3),...samsung...usb...drivers...for...mobile...phones...x86......x64...v1...5...16...0...rar...(3),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhonesv1...5...33...0...(3),...samsungusbdriverformobilephonesv1...5...25...0-retail...(3),...samsungusbdriverformobilephonesv1...5...27...0...exe......(3),...SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones1518...(3),...usb...(3),...SAMSUNG...USB...Drivers...for...Mobile...Phones...(x86...&...x64)...v1...5...16...0...(3),...Download...SAMSUNG...USB...Drivers...for...Mobile...Phones...x86......x64...v1...5...16...0...rar...from...Directmirror...com...(3)(optional)....Questions....&....Answers....are....typically....posted....within....24....hours,....pending....approvalTo..ensure..that..no..other..program..interferes..with..the..installation,..save..all..work..and..close..all..other..programsSubscribe..Follow..rushinformation..Recommended..Posts..Best..Free..Paid..Android..Apps..Market..2016....Download..for..Free..on..April..20,..2016..by..Tashreef..Shareef..Best..WiFi..Routers..for..MTNL../..BSNL../..Airtel..Broadband..2016..on..April..1,..2016..by..Pankaj..Kumar..LG..Mobile..PC..Suite..FREE..Download....Windows..7/8/XP/Vista..on..July..16,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..HP..G6..2301AX..:..Budget..Gaming..Laptop..on..January..8,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..How..to..Switch/Toggle..Between..2G..and..3G..Network..in..Android-..FIXED..on..July..30,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..Popular..Posts..Best..Free..Paid..Android..Apps..Market..2016....Download..for..Free..on..April..20,..2016..by..Tashreef..Shareef..How..to..Fix..Your..Connection..is..Not..Private..Google..Chrome..on..May..12,..2016..by..Tashreef..Shareef..Fix..Something..Went..Wrong..Error..in..Office..2013..Installing..on..May..9,..2016..by..Tashreef..Shareef..Bluestacks..App..Sync..Not..Working..Properly....Best..Fix..on..May..6,..2016..by..Pankaj..Kumar..Windows..Script..Host..Error..Windows..10../..8.1../..7..Fix....Best..Ways..on..May..4,..2016..by..Pankaj..Kumar..Trending..Posts..Despicable..Me..for..PC..FREE..Download....Windows..7/8/XP/Vista..on..December..8,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..Whatsapp..For..PC..Free..DownloadInstall..or..Use..Whatsapp..on..PC..on..May..24,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..How..to..Remove..Add..Friend..Button..in..Facebook..on..March..9,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..BSNL..2G..&..3G..Data..PlansPrepaidPostpaid..on..May..10,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..findeen.com..Recommended..Best..Free..Paid..Android..Apps..Market..2016....Download..for..Free..Best..WiFi..Routers..for..MTNL../..BSNL../..Airtel..Broadband..2016..LG..Mobile..PC..Suite..FREE..Download....Windows..7/8/XP/Vista..HP..G6..2301AX..:..Budget..Gaming..Laptop..How..to..Switch/Toggle..Between..2G..and..3G..Network..in..Android-..FIXED..TagsAndroid..Android..APK..Android..Apps..Antivirus..Apps..Best..Guides..Blogging..Bluestacks..Chrome..Data..Disable..Download..Downloads..Error..Error..Fixed..Errors..Facebook..Files..FIXED..Free..Download..How..IDM..Increase..Internet..IRCTC..Lenovo..Lock..Lumia..Micromax..MTNL..Nokia..Nokia..Asha..Online..PC..Suite..Remove..Review..Samsung..Smartphone..Speed..USB..VPN..Whatsapp..Wifi..Windows..Windows..Phone..Categories..Blogging..Tips..Downloads..Entertainment..Errors..FIXED..How..To..Mobile..Tutorials..Reviews..Tips..&..Tricks..Windows..Tutorials..Join..me..on..Google+..Theme..Swift..by..SwiftThemes.Com..Copyright..2016..RushInformation....Entries..(RSS)..and..Comments..(RSS)..powered..by..WordPress..[Back..to..top..↑..]..Your..feedback..has..been..removedClose....Active....since....:....Through:....My....Contributions....Reviews,....Questions,....Answers,....Stories....Good....Bad....best....Answers....See....all....by....Close....Answer....This....Question....Support....Mobile....Mobile....Device....Smart....Phone....Sign....In....Sign....In....Sign....in....with....your....Samsung....Account....E-mail....Please....enter....an....e-mail....address....Remember....my....e-mail....address....Password....Please....enter....a....password....Find....your....e-mail....or....password....SIGN....IN....Not....a....member....yet?....Sign....up....now....Connect....with....Social....Sign....in?....In....order....to....use....Social....Sign-in,....please....sign....up....Samsung....Account....and....connect....your....SNS....accounts....in...."Preference"Cellular)USB..Driver..Device(Install),USB..Driver..(Software)..(ver.1.5.14.0)..Download..Drivers102496..downloads..SCH-R760IBAUSC..Title..Samsung..USB..Driver..v1.5.14.0..for..Android..Mobile..Devices..Applicable..Model..All..CDMA..Android..Mobile..Devices..Carrier..or..Corporate..Customer..All..CDMA..Carriers:..Verizon..Wireless,..Sprint,..Virgin..Mobile..(Paylo),..Boost,..US..Cellular,..MetroPCS,..Generic..CDMA,..C..Spire..Wireless,..Cricket,..TracFone..(Net..10,..Straight..Talk)..Description..Samsung..USB..Driver..v1.5.14.0..for..Android..Mobile..DevicesThis..driver..is..required..for..tethering..purposes..Win..XP../..Vista/Win..7/..Win..8..Model..name:GT-I9100..Manufacturer:Samsung..OS:Windows:..7../..Vista../..XP..Samsung..Galaxy..S..IIGT-I9100..Driver..No..Need..To..Download..Samsung..Kies..To..get..USB..Drivers,..Get..them..from..here..for..all..Samsung..Devices!..Samsung..Galaxy..S..II..USB..Driverfor..Mobile..Phones..(x86..&..x64)..v1.5.5.0..INSTRUCTIONS..Unzip..the..Downloaded..File..Install..the..Driver..Reboot..your..PC..Plug..in..your..device..&..have..fun!..Download..Samsung..GT-I9100..Driver..x86..&..x6474813..downloads..Linked..samsung..usb..driver..indir..(120),..samsung..galaxy..s2..usb..driver..(47),..samsung..s2..usb..driver..(46),..Samsung..USB..Driver..(46),..samsung..s2..driver..(28),..samsung..galaxy..s2..driver..(18),..driver..samsung..galaxy..s2..(17),..gt-i9100..usb..driver..(16),..Galaxy..S..II..USB..Driver..(14),..galaxy..s2..usb..driver..(13),..i9100..galaxy..s2....(13),..samsung..gt..i9100..driver..(13),..samsung..gt-i9100..usb..driver..download..windows..xp..(13),..driver..i9100..(12),..gt-i9100..driver..(12),..samsung..i9100..driver..(12),..samsung..usb..driver..for..s2..win..7..64..bit..free..download..(10),..gt..i9100..usb..driver..(9),..samsung..galaxy..s2..usb..driver..download..(9),..driver..samsung..s2..(8),..galaxy..s2..driver..(8),..samsung..galaxy..s2..drivers..windows..xp..(8),..samsung..galaxy..s2..usb..driver..free..download..(8),..samsung..galaxy..s3..usb..driver..windows..7..(8),..samsung..i9100..usb..driver..(8),..usb..driver..for..samsung..galaxy..s2..(8),..gt..i9100..driver..(7),..samsung..galaxy..s2..usb..driver..indir..(7),..samsung..gt-i9100..usb..driver..(7),..driver..galaxy..s2..(6),..driver..samsung..galaxy..s2..gt-i9100..(6),..driver..samsung..galaxy..s2..i9100..(6),..galaxy..s2..gt-i9100..usb..drivers..(6),..galaxy..s2..usb..drivers..(6),..samsung..galaxy..s2..drivers..(6),..SAMSUNG..I9100..GALAXY..S2..(6),..samsung..s2..drivers..(6),..SamsungGalaxySIIUSBDriverDownloadMobileUSBDrivers..(6),..usb..driver..samsung..i9100..(6),..usb..drivers..for..galaxy..s2..gt-i9100..(6)Whether....its....managing....your....music,....photos,....videos,....downloading....podcasts....or....creating....a....safety....backup....of....your....contacts....and....calendars,....Kies....combines....all....of....these....features....in....a....fresh....and....easy....to....use....interfaceSkip...to...content...Skip...to...accessibility...help...This...site...uses...cookiesTo...keep...your...phone...up...to...date,...Kies...lets...you...download...applications,...e.gHome...Windows...Apps...Networking...and...Admin...Admin...Tools...Kies...3.2...Tweet...Kies&nbsp3.2...By...Samsung...(Freeware)...User...Rating...FileHippo...Safety...Guarantee...Secured...by...Avira...Download...Latest...Version...(37.03MB)...Download...Advertisement...Advertisement...Older...Versions...Kies...3.1...Kies...2.6.0...Kies...2.5.3...Kies...2.5.2...Kies...2.5.1...View...more.It..is..highly..recommended..to..always..use..the..most..recent..driver..version..availableTerms....and....Conditions....Terms....and....Conditions....Cookie....Policy....(optional)....Questions....&....Answers....are....typically....posted....within....24....hours,....pending....approvalSamsung....Galaxy....Y....S5360....Full....Specifications....Android....OS....Version........v2.3....Gingerbread....Processor........832....MHz....Display........QVGA....320....X....240....Pixels....Internal....Memory........290....MB....Camera........2....MP....Primary....Camera....Connectivity........Wi-fi....,....3G....,....GPRS....,....EDGE....,....Bluetooth....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....S5360....PC....Suite....Free....Download....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....S5360....PC....Suite....allows....you....to....Connect....Your....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....S5360....to....Your....PC....or....Computer....to....Share....or....Transfer....Files....between....Your....Smartphone....and....PC.How....to....Use....Pendrive....as....RAM....With....the....Help....of....Samsung....Kies....you....easily....Sync....or....Manage....Your....Phone....Contacts....,....Calendar....or....events....and....Much....more.Samsung....Kies....allows....you....to....Update....your....Smartphone....with....latest....OS....Update....available....for....download....for....your....Samsung....Galaxy....Y....S5360works....great....Reply....aryan....says:....October....5,....2015....at....5:43....pm....Thannnkksssssssssssss....Reply....Leave....a....Reply....Cancel....reply....Your....email....address....will....not....be....publishedKies...Air...is...the...smartphone...version...of...the...program...that...brings...the...experience...to...your...phone,...tooHTC...Vive...VsTagged..with..Download..Samsung..←..Previous..Next..→..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..Duos..S5302..PC..Suite..FREE..Download....Kies..Setup..Posted..on..May..19,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..Samsung..Mobile..PC..Suite..Free..Download..:..Windows..8/Windows..7/XP..Posted..on..June..3,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..Nokia..Lumia..710..PC..Suite..Free..DownloadFull..SpecificationsPros..&..Cons..Posted..on..June..10,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..Nokia..Lumia..510..PC..Suite..Free..Download....Full..Specifications....Pros..&..Cons..Posted..on..June..5,..2013..by..Pankaj..Kumar..About..Pankaj..Kumar..Pankaj..Kumar..is..a..21..years..old..Engineering..student..and..Founder..of..Rush..Information..currently..Pursuing..B.Tech..ECE..(Final..Year)..From..GGSIPU..New..Delhi..who..loves..to..write..blogs..and..solve..various..Computer..Problems..and..Errors.I..am..a..Tech..Geek..and..Love..to..work..around..with..Latest..Gadgets..and..Always..try..to..keep..myself..Updated..with..latest..TechnologyWINDOWS....MAC....WEB....APPS....NEWS....English....English....Deutsch....Espaol....Franais....Italiano....Polski............from....Samsung....App....Store,....and....firmwares....to....install....them....on....your....phone....instantlyRead...LessIn....case....our....download....link....not....working....you....can....download....from....official....website f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Réseaux et Télécommunications Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Club Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006